19 November 2021
Apply Now for MCQST Support Programs!
Attention, PhDs and postdocs! MCQST is offering two comprehensive support programs next year, available to all PhDs and postdocs for free. Learn more about the two programs below:
Diversity in Leadership Program
A series of interactive workshops training you in leadership skills and diversity topics, helping you become a future leader in quantum science. The following events are planned:
• Active Bystander Training: 25. Feb, 2022, 13:00-17:00
• Unconscious Bias Training: 10. Mar, 2022, 13:00-17:00
• Conflict Management: 8. Apr, 2022, 14:00-15:30
• Perspectives in Leadership: 13. May, 2022, 14:00-17:00
• Gender in Physics: Date TBD
• Leadership and Mental Health: 22. July, 2022, 14:00-15:30
Open to all PhDs and postdocs within MCQST.
6 workshops from Feb-July 2022. Apply by 11. Dec 2021.
We help you connect with a mentor and meet with them during the year. There are networking meetings every two months and an intensive career development workshop in the summer. The following events are planned:
• Kick-off event: 20. Jan 2022, 10:00-11:00
• Regular networking meetings with other mentees (every other month)
• Visits with the selected mentor
• Soft skills & career development workshop: a full day workshop on 24. June 2022 with Dr. Sabine Blackmore
• Closing networking event
Open to all women and gender minority PhDs and postdocs within MCQST.
Throughout 2022. Apply by 11. Dec 2021.
Contact Diversity Coordinator Ian Stewart at support[at]mcqst.de.
We look forward to your application!