25 November - 27 November 2019
Address / Location
Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics
The MCQST-Technion Symposium on Quantum Science and Technology will take place on 25 - 27 November 2019 at the Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics. The event is organized by MCQST together with the Russell Berrie Nano Technology Institute (RBNI), the Helen Diller Quantum Center at Technion, and the German Technion Society (DTG). The symposium is funded by the Reinhard Frank Foundation.
The event features top international researchers working in various areas of quantum science and technology. Alongside talks that will address current topics in the field, the symposium will include MCQSt lab tours for guests, a poster session and a panel discussion on platforms for quantum computing.
A detailed program will follow shortly.
- Monika Aidelsburger – LMU München
- Ignacio Cirac – MPI of Quantum Optics
- David DiVincenzo – Jülich Research Center and Aachen University
- Manuel Endres – Caltech
- Claudia Felser – MPI for Chemical Physics of Solids
- Jonathan Finley – TU München
- David Gershoni – Technion
- Shay Hacohen-Gourgy – Technion
- Theodor W. Hänsch – LMU München & MPI of Quantum Optics
- Sebastian Klembt – Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg
- Robert König – TU München
- Filippo Levi - INRIM
- Netanel Lindner – Technion
- Charlie M. Marcus – University of Copenhagen
- Yehuda Naveh – IBM Research
- Gerhard Rempe – MPI of Quantum Optics
- Terry Rudolph – Imperial College London
- Ferdinand Schmidt-Kaler – University of Mainz
- Edo Waks – University of Maryland
- Anton Zeilinger – IQOQI-Vienna
If you are interested in attending the symposium, contact us at events(at)mcqst.de.
Please note that the number of participants is limited due to the venue size. Early registration is recommended.
Talks & Poster Session
For symposium participants: please download and use the template below to send us your talk or poster title and abstract via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for abstract submission is 13 October.