Munich Conference on QST
8 July 2019 - 9 July 2019
We are excited to announce the first edition of the Munich Conference on Quantum Science and Technology, which will be hosted by the Deutsches Museum.
Address / Location
Center for New Technologies (ZNT) | Deutsches Museum
On 8/9 July 2019 the first edition of the Munich Conference on Quantum Science and Technology will take place. The event is hosted at the Center for New Technologies (ZNT) at the Deutsches Museum and will start on Monday at 9:00 a.m. and will close Tuesday at 6:00 p.m..
The conference brings together MCQST members, selected international guests and industry representatives to exchange ideas and discuss advancements in the fields of quantum science and technology. The primary goal is to strengthen the MCQST network.
The event will consist of selected scientific talks on various topics, poster presentations, and a panel discussion with industry representatives from Google, Huawei, Microsoft, and NVision, all designed to explore the frontiers of quantum science and technology.
Additionally, we are teaming up with Microsoft to organise our first Quantum Science Slam , aiming to bring quantum science into focus in an entertaining way. The event will take place on 8.July from 7:30 p.m. at the Microsoft Atrium.
- Monika Aidelsburger [LMU München]
- Boris Altshuler [Columbia University]
- Mari Carmen Bañuls [MPI of Quantum Optics]
- Rainer Blatt [UIBK/IQOQI Innsbruck]
- Tomas Brage [Lund University]
- Frank Deppe [Walther Meißner Institute]
- Johanna Erdmenger [Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg]
- Alejandro Gonzalez-Tudela [UA Madrid]
- Michael J. Hartmann [University of Erlangen-Nürnberg]
- Alexander Holleitner [TU Munich]
- Sabine Jansen [LMU München]
- Fedor Jelezko [Ulm University]
- Michael Knap [TU Munich]
- Robert König [TU Munich]
- Olivier Morin [MPI of Quantum Optics]
- Matthias Punk [LMU München]
- Friedemann Reinhard [TU Munich]
- Andreas Reiserer [MPI of Quantum Optics]
- Dan Stamper-Kurn [BC Berkeley]
- Thomas Udem [MPI of Quantum Optics]
- Paolo Villoresi [University of Padova]
- Stephanie Wehner [TU Delft]
Book of Abstracts
- Registration for the event is now closed.
- Please note that for attending the Quantum Science Slam on Monday, a separate registration with Microsoft is necessary. The number of atendees is limited, but if you are interested in attending, contact us at conferece(at)mcqst.de.
- Poster presentations are welcome. Please note that the deadline for poster abstract submission is 12. June 2019.
If you have questions, please contact us at conference(at)mcqst.de.