Join MCQST 2020!
Attending and participating at the Munich Conference on Quantum Science and Technology 2020 is free.
Our mission is to facilitate scientific exchange and latest advancements made in both academia and industry in Quantum Science and Technology (QST), as well as strengthen the MCQST community through meaningful interactions and networking.
We offer two types of access (both free).
- Guests - access to the main stage (talks, industry sessions, live quiz) via zoom webinars. Guest do not have access to the virtual platform.
- Participants - include invited speakers, poster presenters, and QST community members from academia and industry. Participants have access to the talks, poster and networking sessions, which take place on the virtual platform.
Please note that registration is mandatory for invited speakers, participants, as well as for guests. A few days before the conference, you will receive an access link to the virtual event environment.
Registration for MCQST2020 is now closed.
- Poster submission deadline: 22 June 2020
- Registration deadline: 29 June 2020
Science meets Industry
On Tuesday, we are hosting an engaging Science meets Industry session to foster the exchange between academic and industrial research.
Companies working in QST are invited to give a short presentation about their profiles and research activities and interact with interested students and participants from the MCQST Community during dedicated round tables. Additionally, companies have the opportunity to introduce themselves at an individual virtual booth. Further details on the Networking page.
Are you from the QST industry and interested in giving a presentation at MCQST2020?
Application for this session is now closed.
Thank you to all registered companies. We will announce all participants shortly.
- Application deadline: 15 June 2020.
- Participating at MCQST2020 is free.